This "will" be great. Soon...
My ConTEXt is Debian's sid: "context (2013.05.28.20130704-3)", which I
believe is older than the change in simplefonts you are using in the
example.
So I think I shall have to proceed to a context-standalone installation.
Could you tell me where I could see the sources of this simplefonts
version, because doing Google with keyword uppercasedoublestruck
doesn' even return a thing.

Chris