I am very sorry for this OFF TOPIC contribution.
For writing of this text led me several hours of searching on internet.
I was looking for ways to typing of non-elementary math in ConTeXt
Already a long time I use ConTeXt typesetting lot of different things
and I am very satisfied. In the many things, of which I typed, was maths
represented only marginally and minimally. Now I need to type some
mathematics (at secondary school level) and I found that I came across
borders of my knowledge of ConTeXt, or on possibilities of ConTeXt for
typesetting of mathematics.
I do not in any way call into question the ability of ConTeXt
typesetting mathematics, although I think that who wants to type
mathematics then use LaTeX.
I want find experience of users of ConTeXt for real using of ConTeXt for
typesetting of mathematics. I wonder how users use possible math modules
(exist anything?) to be usable results.
I have a few questions:
0. Do you think that this is only a problem for beginners of ConText or
it is a general problem of ConTeXt?
1. How many of ConTeXt users use this tool for typesetting of
2. Are you satisfied with the results, which produces ConTeXt (thinking
in the field of mathematics rate)?
3. What things do you need to have in ConTeXt study that one could bet
mathematics at a reasonable level?
4. Is ConTeXt able to substitute LaTeX to typesetting of math (e.g. in
5. Can you think of any more questions that should be here?
I hope that my question will help other beginners who would like to
typing of mathematics use ConText - this unique and useful tool.
Thanks for all the answers.
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the
maillist : email@example.com / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki : http://contextgarden.net