On 2014-02-10 Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 10.02.2014 um 22:49 schrieb Jan Tosovsky <j.tosov...@email.cz>:
>
> > I still prefer placing lines on the grid. But if the grid could be
> switched
> > off just for ToC, I could use the above code ensuring lines in the
> 'grid'
> > positions. It is fake, but I cannot manage even that
> (startlinecorrection
> > doesn't work here).
> >
> > Any idea?
>
> When you have characters with big ascenders/descenders you have to
> increase
> the interlinespace or change the height/depth ration of a strut.
>
> 1. Change the interlinespace value with
>
>   \setupinterlinespace[line=14pt]
>
> 2. Change the height/depth ration with
>
>   \setupinterlinespace[height=0.8,depth=0.2] % default:
> height=0.72,depth=0.28

Thanks, but neither solution works for me.

My fundamental question is why ToC has different ToC line gaps than body
text. I still think it is rather a bug which we are trying to work around
all the time...

Jan

\setuplayout[grid=yes]
\showgrid

\starttext
\setupinterlinespace[height=0.8, depth=0.2]
\placecontent  % there are blank lines between ToC lines

\chapter{aaaaaaaa}

\input{tufte}  % this is good
\chapter{pppppppp}
\chapter{ŠŠŠŠŠŠŠŠ}