Dear list,

I’m trying to build a booklet from an existing PDF document, my code is
the following (copied from the wiki long time ago):

    \setuppapersize     [A5][A4,landscape]
    \setuparranging     [2UP,doublesided]
    \setuplayout [backspace=0pt,
        topspace=0pt,
           width=middle,
          height=middle,
        location=middle,
          header=0pt,
          footer=0pt,
          grid=no, marking=off]
    \starttext
    \insertpages[document.pdf][width=0pt]
    \stoptext

It works perfectly, but I would like to achieve the same effect, only
imposing 4 pages on each side of the paper (8 pages per sheet).

Replacing the first two lines with:

    \setuppapersize     [A6][A4]
    \setuparranging     [2*4]

rearranges all pages, but not the way I want. With the previous option,
I have to cut the paper in four.

I would like to avoid this. I would like to cut the A4 in two landscape
A5 to be folded (not cut) in two A6 pages.

Which is the way to get this imposition?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk