Am 19.08.2014 um 19:02 schrieb Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>:

> On 8/19/2014 5:05 PM, Werner Hintze wrote:
>> Something I want to add: Now the problem has no more to do with
>> Tdexnicle. I corected the script, and it works well now. When I don't
>> use it, but make in the termini > context filename.tex, I get the same
>> error message.
>>
>> On 19 Aug 2014, at 16:52, Werner Hintze wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Wolfgang, I forgot to tell, what happes, when I try to compile your
>>> example. It’s just the same: There is a message in the log file:
>>> »Module already loaded« and the next one about fancybreak is
>>> »undefined control sequence«.
>>>
>>> What can this mean?
>>>
>>> Here is the log:
>>>
>>> open source     > 1 > 1 >
>>> /usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/cont-yes.mkiv
>>>
>>> ConTeXt  ver: 2014.05.21 22:04 MKIV beta  fmt: 2014.8.19  int:
>>> english/english
>>>
>>> system          > 'cont-new.mkiv' loaded
>>> open source     > 2 > 2 >
>>> /usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/cont-new.mkiv
>>> close source    > 2 > 2 >
>>> /usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/cont-new.mkiv
>>> system          > files > jobname 'Untitled', input './Untitled',
>>> result 'Untitled'
>>> fonts           > latin modern fonts are not preloaded
>>> languages       > language 'en' is active
>>> open source     > 2 > 3 > /Users/whintze/Desktop/LatexTests/Untitled.tex
>>> resolvers       > modules > 'fancybreak' is already loaded
>
> I see no message that the module is loaded which is weird. But your format is
> from may, so are you sure you use the latest versions of all?

It’s a bug in the commands.usemodules function in file-mod.lua which sets a
wrong status value
when you try to load a notexsitend file. Below is a minimal example where you
get the right message
when you uncomment the \enabledirectives line.

%\enabledirectives[modules.permitunprefixed]

\usemodule[funnyname]

Wolfgang