I can not define a mode for each of my slide neither I can express a list of
activated slides.

On 06 Nov 2014, at 14:12, luigi scarso <luigi.sca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Pierre-François Bonnefoi <bonne...@unilim.fr>
> wrote:
> Hello Wolfgang and Luigi,
>
> My example lines are too small to fully understand the purpose of using the
> gobbleinput instruction :
> I have made some slides for my students that I can choose or not ton include
> in the final presentation :
>
> \skipSlide
> \startSlide
>       bla bla bla
>       \startyping
>               language C code
>       \stoptyping
>       bla bla bla
> \stopSlide
>
> I've made some macros to include or not a slide according to its number given
> into a list or by just putting before the macro \skipSlide.
> This is very useful as I have students of different levels.
>
> The gobbleinput solution is the best solution : I can activate or not a slide
> according to my audience.
>
> If I use the buffer solution, I'll not be able to deactivate the whole slide
> containing the typing region.
>
> Perhaps Modes ?
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Modes
>

> --
> luigi

Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonne...@unilim.fr
http://libpfb.so/
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38
123 av Albert Thomas                    |  Mrs. Peel, we're needed...
87060 Limoges CEDEX - FRANCE            |                 The Avengers.