Hello Pablo.

Here is the solution of your minimal example:
http://public.hajtmar.com/?cesta=JRsVFQdsJhwoWyAdFwQROwZWBFkwERgeFzAEJjMbLSYcKAAcHxYUAS8XVkIkIhAVHyYsFgsZEzYXAw

Examples of more complex and comprehensive application of my t-scancsv.lua mudule are available at:
http://public.hajtmar.com/?cesta=JRsVFQdsJhwoWyAdFwQROwZWBFkwERgeFzAEJjMbLSYcKAAcHxYUAS8X

I zip the entire folder and you can download it at:
http://public.hajtmar.com/files/TeX/context/t-scancsv_ConTeXt_module/t-scancsv_ConTeXt_module.zip

Perhaps those that serve well.

Jaroslav Hajtmar