> Am 22.12.2014 um 00:12 schrieb j. van den hoff <veedeeh...@googlemail.com>:
>
> OK, I've just installed the standalone version and adjusted my search path.
> now the very same document does no longer compile. I get the error:
>
> 8<---------------------------
> ! Undefined control sequence
>
> <recently read> \doctitle
>
> l.106    \doctitle
> 8<---------------------------
> where `doctitle' is defined in a small bare bones module (co-existing in the
> same dir as the doc) for setting up a title page. I guess I'm hitting some
> (context-) searchpath issue here that already is taken care of in the texlive
> distro? any help'd be appreciated.

I guess you load the file with your definitions with the \usemodule command.

There has been a change a while ago and context expects now a prefix
when you load a module (e.g. p-<myfile>.tex) and when you add now the
prefix to your file context will be able to load it. Another solution is to add

    \enabledirectives[modules.permitunprefixed]

before the \usemodule command in your document, the command
above tells context to also look for modules without a prefix as last resort.

Wolfgang