On 12/22/2014 12:12 AM, j. van den hoff wrote:
> OK, I've just installed the standalone version and adjusted my search
> path. now the very same document does no longer compile. I get the error:
>
> 8<---------------------------
>   ! Undefined control sequence
>
> <recently read> \doctitle
>
> l.106    \doctitle
> 8<---------------------------
> where `doctitle' is defined in a small bare bones module (co-existing in
> the same dir as the doc) for setting up a title page. I guess I'm hitting
> some (context-) searchpath issue here that already is taken care of in the
> texlive distro? any help'd be appreciated.

Hi Jörg,

providing a minimal sample that reproduces the error (at least, in your
computer) avoids the guesswork :-).

I think it is better that you start a new thread for this (new) issue.
It will help others to search when facing similar problems.

From what I understand of your description, when the module is located
in the same directory as the source document you compile, ConTeXt
doesn’t need to search anything. But you need to compile it from that
directory.

BTW, is your module similar to the one suggested in
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Document_Titles#In_ConTeXt:_A_more_reusable_solution?

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk