On 01/17/2015 10:06 PM, Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس   سماوي حامد wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 13:32:07 -0700, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>> [...]
>> Sorry, what was wrong in the conversion to ePub?
>
> Just getting a simple copyright page prior to the TOC page was a pain. I
> ended up having to patch the xml manually (IIRC you helped me in that
> thread...)
> [...]
>> Is there any other feature you miss when converting to ePub.
>
> As mentioned above, pandoc seems to have issues in getting the correct
> flow for Title-Page=>Copyright-Page=>TOC=>Main-Text. Transmitting this
> info to ConTeXt was also problematic. That's why I finally had to decouple
> things at the end of the process.

This was caused because the TOC page cannot be placed anywhere in the
document.

I think that having an option to place the TOC is essential
(https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/1612).

pandoc-1.13.2 has a workaround for what you needed: the metadata field
rights.

>> pandoc itself seems to be able to deal with bibliographies (I have never
>> used them myself [either in pandoc, or in TeX]).
>
> Perhaps I'll experiment, but *after* this article is finished :-)

This is a wise decision ;-).

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk