Hello,

I need a tiny bit of help with properly setting up the appendices.

1.) I would like to include both chapters and titles. Is this the
proper way to go? (It took me a while to figure out how to include the
titles at all.)

    \setuphead
        [title]
        [incrementnumber=list]
    \placelist
        [title,chapter,section]
        [criterium=all,alternative=c]

But why is there less space in front of a \title{...} in TOC than in
front of a \chapter{...}?

2.) How can I define a different width for appendices in TOC (to
reserve enough space for the word "Appendix")?

I use

\setuplist
    [section]
    [width=10mm,numberstyle=\os\bf,pagestyle=\os,label=yes]

but I would like to use "width=27mm" for sections inside
\startappendices ... \stopappendices than for regular sections. Is
there any workaround?

3.) For appendices I want to set

\setuphead
    [chapter]
    [number=no]
\setuphead
    [section]
    [page=yes,sectionsegments=section,conversion=Character,sectionstopper=:]

without affecting regular sections and chapters.

Is it possible to do this on top of the document (or in the layout) as
opposed to changing the settings just before appendices start? I would
like to avoid messing up with such settings in the middle of the
document.

I tried to play with
    \defineconversionset
and
    \setupsectionblock
        [appendix]
        [sectionconversionset=...]
but I'm unable to understand how these commands work exactly.

A minimum working example (yes, in MKIV) is attached. If anything
could/should be improved, please also let me know.

Thank you,
    Mojca