(*) tex error       > error on line 1 in file
/var/www/vhosts/door43.org/tools/nototest.tex: ! Undefined control sequence
    l.1 \useregime
            [utf]
    1 >>  \useregime[utf]
    2     \enableregime[utf]
    Version: 2015.05.24 12:42

(*) Upgrading with "first-setup.sh" deleted all the third-party fonts which we
had spent months installing.

(*) Installing the "context=current" installed a "beta" version of luatex:
    context --version
    mtx-context     | current version: 2015.05.24 12:42
    luatex --version
    This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.80.0 (TeX Live 2015) (rev 5238)

(*) http://tug.org/pracjourn/2005-2/schmitz/schmitz.pdf (none of the commands
texfont, ttf2afm, updmap, come with the latest ConTeXt minimals 2015.05.24
12:42) [Is this really the up-to-date documentation on how to install a
true-type font?]    It does not seem to discuss what to do if all we have is an
".otf" but no ".ttf"

(*) Documentation request: typescripts for "ttf" and "otf" files which may or
may not have bold, italics, etc with fallback-families and Unicode ranges and
separate files for Unicode-ranges (e.g., Google Noto fonts).

David Boerschlein
(214) 412-3275 home office land
(585) 278-4687 cell
www.linkedin.com/in/davidboerschlein