Thanks for the help, Pablo, but, unfortunately, this is not solving the problem (at least over here): The beginning of the third footnote/linenote is still missing. It should read (at the end of line one and at the beginning of line two of the notes):
0 وهذه
تعليقة
The end of line one is dropped. I have put an arrow on the attached PDF to demonstrate where it should be. (Of course, it is possible that our source tex files are slightly different?)

Talal