Pablo Rodriguez <mailto:oi...@gmx.es>
7. August 2015 18:52
Dear list,

I have the following sample:

\definefontfamily[timesnew][serif][FreeSerif]
\definefontfamily[droidserif][serif][Droid Serif]
\setupbodyfont[palatino, 12pt]
\starttext
I want to have \type{\timesnew\ttfx} and \type{\droidserif\ttfx}
in each cell, but \type{foregroundstyle} doesn’t seem to work
(compilation crashes).
\startxtable
\blank
\startxrow
\startxcell \ConTeXt\ is awesome!\stopxcell
\startxcell \ConTeXt\ is awesome!\stopxcell
\stopxrow
\stopxtable
\blank
Typeface selection doesn’t seem to work even with paragraphs:
\defineparagraphs[timesdroid][each][n=2, before=\blank]
\defineparagraphs[timesdroid][1][style=\newtimes]
\defineparagraphs[timesdroid][2][style=\droidserif]
\starttimesdroid
\ConTeXt\ is awesome!
\timesdroid
\ConTeXt\ is awesome!
\stoptimesdroid
\stoptext

All I need is to be able to have a text with a given font family and a
smaller font size on the left and the same text with the same font size
but another font family on the right.

I have failed with both xtables and paragraphs.

Wnat am I missing in each case?
There is no \ttfx font switch command, what ConTeXt has is \tfx (with one “t” in the name) which switches to a smaller size for the upright font and \tttfx (with three “t” in the name)
which switches to a smaller size for the upright typewriter font.

Wolfgang