Hello Hans,

thank you very much for this quick fix.

I'll have to switch to the beta branch to try it out. At least I can now
suppress ligatures with a replacement list, which is enough for now.

As far as I understood selnoligs works with regular expressions (black
magic!). It is very time consuming, but CPU time is cheap. ;-)

Thanks a lot and a nice sunny day.
juh