On 10/17/2015 11:19 AM, mf wrote:
"reverse-sibling" is ConTeXt specific and very useful: it's a "reversed
preceding-sibling", so that you find the nearest sibling at index [1].
I've used it successfully in a \doif statement, but I failed in
translating it in a \xmlsetsetup statement, to tell ConTeXt: "this
setup is for an element p whose nearest preceding sibling p has class
'incipit'".

In that case, why don't you show the code where you've used it successfully and maybe we can take it from there.

Thomas