Earlier I posted the following error:

A document that runs fine under
   ConTeXt  ver: 2015.10.09 21:28 MKIV beta  fmt: 2015.10.11  int:
english/english
suddenly doesn't under
  ConTeXt  ver: 2015.12.22 10:50 MKIV beta  fmt: 2015.12.27  int:
english/english
mtx-context     | fatal error: no return code, message: luatex: execution
interrupted

At first I thought this was due to a new version of ConTeXt. A mistake, it now
seems. I encounter the same error in an earlier version. It seems therefore a
problem already present in either LuaTeX or ConTeXt.

The error must be related to the placement of floats witness the following
fact, typesetting the same document with only a difference in float-placement:

No error: \startplacetable[location=here,reference=tab:beaufort,title=Beaufort
tabel]
Error: \startplacetable[location=page,reference=tab:beaufort,title=Beaufort
tabel]

A further observation: the item placed is nearly filling the page. Making the
item somewhat smaller avoids the error, even if its the only item on the page.

I did not succeed to compose a minimal example, in my experience the occurrence
of the error seems too unpredictable. The actual project is far to complex and
too big to be of use for debugging.

I sincerely hope someone can solve this. The error brings to mind a similar
problem experienced years earlier. It then was a problem of a null object in
the pdf-section, if my memory is correct and I think Taco has solved that.

Hans van der Meer