Dear list,

I have a template to generate book cover and title page for different
documents. A sample of the output may be found at
https://github.com/ousia/from-pandoc-to-context/blob/master/doc/from-pandoc-to-context_A4.pdf
(first two printed pages).

Right now, their layout is hardcoded, such as for the title page
(minimal version):

    \starttitlepagemakeup
        \vfill

        {\itd\BookTitle}\par}\blank[big]
        {\resetbreakpoints\itb\setupinterlinespace
        \BookSubtitle']}\par}\blank[3*big]
        {\sc \TheAuthor}{\\}}

        \vfill
        \PublishingDate
        \vfill
        \Publisher
    \stoptitlepagemakeup

I want to be abole to customize this. But I don’t know which is the
right element for those items.

I mean, a head would be meaningless here for book title, subtitle,
author, publisher and release date. They appear only once in the document.

Which is the right element for those items?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk