On 2/10/2016 12:19 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 02/09/2016 06:02 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 2/9/2016 11:36 AM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
[...]
Output with latest beta:

      Link: http://a.b/c\Ux {23}d

Output with beta from 2016.01.14 09:55;

      Link: http://a.b/c#d

I guess this is a bug. Could anyone else confirm this?

fixed in next beta

Many thanks for the fix. Hans.

Sorry for sounding impatient, but since next beta may take longer to be
released (because of columnsets), would it be possible to have a patch
to use latest released beta?

patch involves more than one line in a few files

fwiw: here we never used the latest beta in critical workflows unless tested beforehand (so we always lag a few betas behind)