Hi,

> On 10 Feb 2016, at 16:19, Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es> wrote:

>>> normally by name

It seems the ttc extractor fails in the current beta, at least on osx.

After a —reload of the fonts, I get similar results to Nicola: only one
indexed font is found for each of the .ttc files (always the last index).

So, for example, I have only these four entries for Avenir Next Condensed:

avenirnextcondensed                     avenirnextcondensedultralightitalic
/System/Library/Fonts/Avenir Next Condensed.ttc                  index: 12
avenirnextcondenseditalic               avenirnextcondensedultralightitalic
/System/Library/Fonts/Avenir Next Condensed.ttc                  index: 12
avenirnextcondensedlight                avenirnextcondensedultralightitalic
/System/Library/Fonts/Avenir Next Condensed.ttc                  index: 12
avenirnextcondensedultralightitalic     avenirnextcondensedultralightitalic
/System/Library/Fonts/Avenir Next Condensed.ttc                  index: 12

The last of those lines is the most specific one, the earlier ones are probably
heuristically derived, and the font works indeed ok.

But the fonts at index 1–11 of the ttc are missing completely!

That same issue happens for all the ttcs files on my system, with the
latest standalone beta.

Best wishes,
Taco