On 2/25/2016 7:51 AM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 02/23/2016 09:33 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
the hyperlink mechanism currently has the options page,name,auto (auto
being default) so you can try name but still not get what you want; the
page variant is needed for documents with 100K or more hyperlinks (and
in fact the ability to choose between name/page is also there because in
principle we can have backends that only support page linking ... i
forgot the details but when pdf came out and acrobat / dvipsone was
supported one had named only and the other page only destinations; if i
kick out that kind of flexibility we're locked into pdf completely)

Hans,

sorry, but I could only test it yesterday.

I’m afraid it doesn’t work. I suspect what the issue here is.

\setupinteraction[page=name] (or \setupinteraction[focus=standard]) only
affects to the links generated by lpdf-ano.lua.

But footnotes (endnotes, linenotes, index references and similar ones)
have destination links generated by lpdf-epa.lua.

I may be misreading your comment from line 85 in lpdf-epa.lua. But this
is what I get after grepping for "/Fit" in
tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/ from the beta.

Wouldn’t it be better to have a single code to generate (destination)
links? At least, this would prevent problems such as this one (if I’m
not missing something).

lpdf-epa is not used for document hyperlinks but deals with merging hyperlinks and bookmarks from included pages (this is something taco needs so i hope i didn't break that)