Von: ntg-context [mailto:ntg-context-boun...@ntg.nl] Im Auftrag von Wolfgang
Schuster
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Juni 2016 22:53
An: mailing list for ConTeXt users
Betreff: Re: [NTG-context] Problems with Pagenumbers in TOC, romannumerals and
numbers

 <mailto:ursula.herm...@univie.ac.at> Ursula Hermann

28. Juni 2016 um 14:15

Hello Wolfgang!

I have now written as you told me.

\starttext

\placecontent

\setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals]

\startchapter

\startchapter[title={Bildbeschreibung der Cover-Grafik}]

\setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=numbers]

\startchapter

  [title={Einleitung:"Entwicklung" behindern?}]

\stoptext

Ähm where do i set the counter. I mean when I set\setcounter?

Where and why do you want to change the page counter.

Wolfgang