Jose Luis Arellano <mailto:jose.4rell...@gmail.com>
29. August 2016 um 23:22
Do you use Minion Math?
No, am using another commercial font (Fedra Serif B Pro) without math
support and \definefallbackfamily.
You last example was misleading because you tried to change the features of the math font.
Does this work (untested)?
No.
This is what am using:

\definefontfeature[default][default][tnum=yes,lnum=yes]
\definefontfeature[mathdigits][default][mode=base,tnum=yes,lnum=yes]
\definefontfamily[mainface][serif][...]
\definefallbackfamily[mainface][math][...][preset=math:digitsnormal,features=mathdigits]
\definefontfamily[mainface][math][DejaVu Math]
\setupbodyfont[mainface,10pt]

\starttext
0123456789\par
\m{0123456789}
\stoptext

You can see the result in the attached PDF.
I can reproduce it with one of my fonts but have no solution for it.

Wolfgang