On 6/2/2017 7:40 AM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 06/02/2017 06:40 AM, Jose Luis Arellano wrote:
Dear Wolfgang.

In recents versions of Context, what is the correct way to use lnum
feature in maths?

This doesn't works anymore:

\definefontfeature[mathdigits][default][mode=base,tnum=yes,lnum=yes]

José Luis,

I think that line should read:

     \definefontfeature[mathdigits][mode=base,tnum=yes,lnum=yes]

But without a sample, I’m afraid I cannot test it.

Just in case it might help,

Pablo
most math setups have an (unset) mathextra featureset that you can use for such extra features and indeed one should not inherit from defult

  \definefontfeature[mathdigits][tnum=yes,lnum=yes]

of course it also depends on what a font provides (if we're talking alternates one can also use the normal 'alternates' feature switching in math)