Dear list,

I would like to have a chapter title consisting of 1 line, halfline spacing,
another set of lines, and another halfline spacing (I use grid=both but same
issue with grid=yes), but I fail to acheive this. I give a simple MWE that
shows wanted effect (without heading) which works all fine, followed by sample
chapter which shows that ‘E’ is above the grid base line (added \showgrid to
make it visible). Do I need to put the title content in some box ?

Thanks a lot for any hint,
Best regards

Joseph

\showgrid\showstruts
\setuplayout[grid=both]

\definehead[Chapter][subsection]
\setuphead[Chapter][number=no, align=center, style=\tf, before={\blank[none]},
after={\blank[none]}, grid=both]

\starttext
\startalignment[center]
\strut E\blank[halfline]A\strut\blank[halfline]
\stopalignment

Paragraph text.

\blank[line]

\startChapter[title={\strut E\blank[halfline]A\strut\blank[halfline]}]

Paragraph text.

\stopChapter