Am Tue, 14 Feb 2017 11:31:01 +0800 schrieb Vladimir Lomov:

> So I conclude that either I'm doing something wrong (in wrong way) or
> something still missing in context regarging usage of other alphabets
> letters as \items.

There are hundreds and thousands scripts and languages in the world.
So I'm certain that quite a lot is still missing in context and
think you shouldn't wonder too much.

Simply sent an example of what you have done and ask that it gets
added to the core if you think it would be usefull.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/