On 2/16/2017 11:36 AM, Andreas Schneider wrote:
Hello,

if I define a labeltext via \setuplabeltext[en][test=Something], how can
I access that value via lua?
(context.labeltext obviously prints the content, but doesn't allow me to
use it in lua).

languages.data.labels.texts.appendix.labels.en

look into lang-txt.lua

As a related side-request: how can I fix expansion in cases like this:
\startsectionlevel[title=\labeltext{test}] ... this causes the bookmark
to read "test" instead of "Something". \expandafter\startsectionlevel...
didn't cut it.

Best regards
Andreas