On 2/16/2017 2:12 PM, Andreas Schneider wrote:
Am 2017-02-16 11:50, schrieb Hans Hagen:
languages.data.labels.texts.appendix.labels.en

look into lang-txt.lua

Hello Hans,

I already looked into this and even printed the whole languages.data
table at runtime, but didn't find my keys in there.

Here is an example which apparently doesn't work (or I'm still
overlooking something):

```
\mainlanguage[de]

\setuplabeltext[de][Page=Seite]
\setuplabeltext[en][Page=Page]

\starttext

\startluacode
    local language = languages.numbers[tex.getcount("mainlanguagenumber")]
    local lbl = languages.data.labels.texts["Page"]
    local text
    if lbl == nil then
        text = "[NOT FOUND]"
    else
        text = lbl.labels[language]
    end
    context("For language "..language.." we get "..text)
\stopluacode

\stoptext

because additional ones live at the tex end

why not use context.labeltext etc?