On 3/7/2017 7:35 AM, Otared Kavian wrote:
Hi Aditya,

I agree totally with you and support your suggestion…
Maybe instead of the « delimiter » keyword, one could introduce a keyword such
as « size »:

\MEAN[size=auto] expands to \left\langle .. \right\langle
\MEAN[size=]     expands to \langle .. \rangle
\MEAN[size=big]  expands to \big\langle  ... \big\rangle
\MEAN[size=Big]  expands to \Big\langle  ... \Big\rangle
\MEAN[size=bigg] expands to \bigg\langle ... \bigg\rangle
\MEAN[size=Bigg] expands to \Bigg\langle ... \Bigg\rangle

with integrals we have factor as key ... anyway, i'll look into it (not in the middle of something else) .. luatex actually has a bitmore control over these matters built in

Best regards: OK