Am 2017-03-14 um 23:44 schrieb Marco Patzer <li...@homerow.info>:
>  selectfont > The requested font 'Caecilia LT Std' has no files for the 'tf'
> alternative, Latin Modern is used instead.
>
> It appears that ConTeXt somehow can't find the font.

There seem to be serious problems with font detection.

I spent most of yesterday trying to convince ConTeXt to load my font, even from
the same directory and even proven candidates like Gentium and Delicious – I
get mostly only TeX Gyre Palladio Math :(

While a simple example works:

\usetypescriptfile[type-fiee]
\usetypescript[fiee]
\setupbodyfont[fiee,rm,9.5pt]

\starttext
\input tufte
{\ss \input knuth }
\stoptext

The same code in an environment doesn’t. I tried force-reloading the font
database several times, deleting the luatex cache, reverting to an older
version - always the same. I’m out of resources now.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net