>> Pablo Rodriguez 19. März 2017 schrieb:
>> [...]
>> Is this a bug or what am I missing?
>
> When you use a math font (which Neo Euler is) the argument of the
> features key is ignored and \definefontfamily uses internal default
> values instead. These default values can only be overwritten by
> feature values for each alternative, e.g.
>
>   \definefontfamily[...][...][Neo Euler][tf={style:regular,features:default}]

Many thanks for your explanation, Wolfgang.

I didn’t consider that Neo Euler might be a default font. And I didn’t
know that the values would be internal values which had to be
overwritten by feature values for each alternative.

BTW, does it happen the same to mono fonts? In the past, I wanted to
check whether quality values for protrusion and expansion would make
sense in the document I was typesetting, but I couldn’t make it work for
mono fonts.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--