On 3/19/2017 1:38 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 03/19/2017 12:19 PM, josephcan...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Pablo,

When I typeset your MWE below with latest beta version (on win 10) you
use too, I see 2 lines of 1110 with different appearance.

Hi Joseph,

sorry, the second sample was different. The first line was TeX Gyre
Pagella and the second line was Neo Euler.

The default feature for the whole text was old numbers. TeX Gyre Pagella
works fine with it, but Neo Euler (with \definefontfamily) doesn’t
honour "onum".

But \definefont works fine, so I guess something might be improved in
\definefontfamily. See the sample:

    \definefontfeature[default][default][onum=yes]
    \definefontfamily[mainface][rm][TeX Gyre Pagella]
    \definefontfamily[mainface][hw][Neo Euler]
    \definefont[directFont][euler.otf:+onum]

don't use that :+onum interface ... it's supported but more as side effect .. define featuresets and use those *featureset

    \setupbodyfont[mainface]
    \starttext
    \startTEXpage[offset=5ex]
    1110

    {\hw 1110}

    \directFont 1110
    \stopTEXpage
    \stoptext

BTW, Neo Euler has "Neo-Euler" as PostScript name (according to
otfinfo). Maybe this is causing problems to the font loading mechanism.

Wolfgang, what do you think of this issue?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo