ConTeXT does not seem to be finding the fonts that I have in my OSFONTDIR,
which is set in my .bash_profile by the line
export OSFONTDIR=./Users/bowen1/Library/Fonts/

I have  clean-installed the latest beta (ConTeXt  ver: 2017.03.26 16:15
MKIV beta)

The file processes but substitutes fonts for what I want:

mkiv lua stats  > loaded fonts: 10 files: latinmodern-math.otf,
lmroman10-bold.otf, lmroman10-bolditalic.otf, lmroman10-italic.otf,
lmroman10-regular.otf, lmroman12-regular.otf, lmromancaps10-regular.otf,
texgyretermes-math.otf, texgyrecursor-regular.otf,
texgyrepagella-regular.otf

Files worked until yesterday (with the latest beta). But then I began
experimenting with a Hieroglyphic font…..

I am running MacOS 10.12.4 (if that is relevant).

Any suggestions will be most welcome.

Alan