Hi, I have trouble with Neo Euler font after playing around with those
options.

My code looks like this:

\definefontfamily [fontnew] [rm] [Chiller Regular]
\definefontfamily [fontnew] [mm] [Neo Euler]

\starttext
   \setupbodyfont[fontnew]
\startformula
     x + y + {\it y} = z = {\bi x} - {\bf x} / (2 + x)
   \stopformula
\stoptext

But when I compile the document, then I don't get any italics anymore.
Neither \it nor \bi.
Please check the attached PDF and compare it with your compilation of
the code above.
This happens ever since I build some other math fonts as well, like:

\definefontfamily [fontnew] [rm] [Chiller Regular]
\definefontfamily [fontnew] [mm] [Neo Euler]
\definefontfamily [fontnewtwo] [rm] [Antykwa Torunska]
\definefontfamily [fontnewtwo] [mm] [Cambria Math]

I am pretty sure that before I started mixing the fonts in one single
document, Neo Euler was italic.

Does anybody have a clue what might have went wrong?
Thanks in advance, Sebastian