Dear Mojca,

[I beg your pardon, if you aren’t the maintainer of the ConTeXt Suite
distribution. In that case I address this message to whom it might
concern :-).]

After reading some messages about PDF/A and PDF/X, I remembered that all
my work documents should be PDF/A.

Since we have ICC profiles in the ConTeXt Garden
(http://wiki.contextgarden.net/PDFX#ICC_profiles,
http://dl.contextgarden.net/misc/iccprofiles/complete_ICC_profiles.zip),
I wonder why they aren’t part of the ConTeXt Suite.

This would make things easier to create some kinds of PDF documents.

In my personal case, I cannot update the ConTeXt Suite at work. I have
to download it at home and replace the directory. Having to add the ICC
profiles each time is something I’d rather avoid.

If there is something I can do to add those files to the ConTeXt Suite,
please tell me and I will do it.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--