Hi all,

I have a list of speakers (and abstracts of their talk) in a rather long
document, and the name of each speaker is written to a register named speakers.
Then with the command \getparameters[Talk] I get the name of each speaker and
try to write it to the register with

        \speakers{\TalkSpeakerName}

Indeed this does not work to obtain the result I am looking for: the sorting is
indeed under the letter « t », and most importantly the register gets only the
last name in the list instead of getting each speaker name.

The following is a (not so minimal…) example. Can anyone help me in this matter?
Thanks in advance for your attention and time!
Best regards: OK

%%% begin register-speaker.tex
\defineregister[speakers]
\setupregister[speakers] [
        style=sansbold,   %% headings
        n=2,          %% columns
        ]

\define\MakePageTalk{%
        \reference[ref:\TalkSpeakerName]{}
        {\bi Speaker~:\/} \TalkSpeakerName \speakers{\TalkSpeakerName}.\crlf
        {\bi Title :} \TalkTitle \crlf
        {\bi Time:} \TalkTime \crlf
        {\bi Room :} \TalkRoom\crlf
        \hairline\par}

\starttext
\getparameters[Talk]%
        [SpeakerName={Gauss},
        Title={Remarks on Number Theory},
        Time={10:30},
        Room={A}]
\MakePageTalk

\page

\getparameters[Talk]%
        [SpeakerName={Poincaré},
        Title={Remarks on Relativity},
        Time={16:30},
        Room={B}]
\MakePageTalk

\page

\getparameters[Talk]%
        [SpeakerName={Dirac},
        Title={Quaternions and the wave equation},
        Time={15:30},
        Room={B}]
\MakePageTalk

\page