On 03/20/2018 09:59 PM, Tomas Hala wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> thank you very much, you are right.
> The align={hz, hanging} is not documented on the wiki, so I did not think
> about it.

Hi Tomáš,

your local tex/texmf-context/tex/context/interface/mkiv/i-context.pdf is
really your friend here.

> The proper solution for my problem is this:
>
> \setupparagraphs[align={hz, hanging}]

I only wanted to test whether microtypography was working. I can detect
a text with hanging punctuation, but I’m not able to detect whether the
text has the hz algorithm or not ;-).

> which sets all columns for all kinds of paragraphs defined by
> \defineparagraphs
> (for normal text is necessary to set it separately).

Alignment for body text is specified with \setupalignment. Even
footnotes may have a different alignment.

I hope it helps,

Pablo

--
http://www.ousia.tk