On 4/25/2019 3:29 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
On Wed, 24 Apr 2019 at 12:51, Gour wrote:

Hello,

I believe that using GeoGebra for drawing, exporting to TikZ is the most
approachable method for me to be able to create mathematic-related
material like exams for the children in the primary school, but need some
info how to adjust GeoGebra's TikZ output (suitable for LaTeX) for
ConTeXt?

Ideally someone should fix Geogebra to allow outputting
ConTeXt-friendly TikZ images.

or just efficient metapost

The differences should be small enough that this should be doable.