On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 09:44:03 +1200
Henri Menke <henrime...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Apparently you can already do that.

You're right!

I've contacted their technical support and received the following reply:

"You can access that in GeoGebra Classic 5, see attached
screenshot.

Sorry, but I have no idea how much is supported in the ConTeXt
export as we haven't touched that code for several years."

I'm including screenshot...

That feature is available in Classic4 which I now installed on my machine and,
according to the message, it's also in Classic5, but is not there ƣn the latest
Classic5. :-(

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Whatever action a great man performs, common men follow. And
whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues.