On 8/13/2019 8:01 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
Regardless of my other mails, I’d appreciate to have this bug fixed.
I wasted the whole day on trying all kind of tricks and comparing pdf's made with acronbat and context etc etc just to find out that the preference is the problem ...

  forms -> highlight color -> show border hover color

it badly interfering with these widgets ... there seems to be no way to turn that off (forms made with acrobat suffer a bit less because they use a funny mix of appearances and border settings and ... because they make these buttons from dingbats (i think)

anyway, it's bad in the latest reader as well as in acrobat x which shows it's an old issue and as it's that old one can fear it has become a feature ... (of that no one cares)

so, the only solution seems to be to check the prefs

(mupdf is doing it right)

Hans

--- test file ---

\setupinteraction
  [state=start]

\definesymbol[yes][1]
\definesymbol[nop][0]

\setupfield[whatever][width=20mm,height=20mm,frame=off]

\definefield[what][radio][whatever][whatone,whattwo][whatone]
\definesubfield[whatone][][yes,nop]
\definesubfield[whattwo][][yes,nop]

\startuniqueMPgraphic{0}
    fill fullcircle scaled 1cm withcolor red ;
\stopuniqueMPgraphic
\startuniqueMPgraphic{1}
    fill fullcircle scaled 1cm withcolor green ;
\stopuniqueMPgraphic

\definesymbol[YES][\uniqueMPgraphic{1}]
\definesymbol[NOP][\uniqueMPgraphic{0}]

\setupfield[WHATEVER][width=20mm,height=20mm,frame=off]

\definefield[WHAT][radio][WHATEVER][WHATONE,WHATTWO][WHATONE]
\definesubfield[WHATONE][][YES,NOP]
\definesubfield[WHATTWO][][YES,NOP]

\starttext

    \startTEXpage[offset=2cm]