Hi Folks,

Sorry for the constant interruptions, but I can't find an answer in any of
the many PDFs or webpages I can find.

How do I define the font size of the page header? If I'm not using a custom
font, I can call \switchbodyfont prior to calling \setuplayouttext, which,
if I'm honest, seems weird, but it doesn't work if I use a custom font. eg:

\definefontfamily [dejavu] [serif] [DejaVu Serif]

\definefontfamily [dejavu] [sans] [DejaVu Sans]

% Uncomment this and the page header font size drops dramatically.

% \setupbodyfont[dejavu]

% This seems to define the size of the page header, if \setpbodyfont is not
called.

\switchtobodyfont[50pt]

\setuplayouttext

[header][text]

[

style=small,

middletext=Page Header,

righttext=\pagenumber,

rightstyle=bold

]

\switchtobodyfont[8pt]

\starttext

\input ward.tex

\stoptext

I half expected the 'style' property to be involved in this, but I can't
get that to do anything either :-(

How do I define the font size in a page header defined using
\setuplayouttext ?

Thanks!

Kerry