Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 06.11.2019 um 08:46:
On 11/6/19 3:15 AM, Kerry Sainsbury wrote:
Hi Folks,

Sorry for the constant interruptions, but I can't find an answer in any
of the many PDFs or webpages I can find.

How do I define the font size of the page header?
Hi Kerry,

use the following:

     \setupheadertexts[Pagenumber][pagenumber]
     \setupheader[style=\bfd]

I hope it helps,

Pablo

PS: I don’t know why \setuplayouttext doesn’t work, but you invoke some
options that don’t seem to exist
(http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/qrcs/setup-en.pdf#search=setuplayouttext).

I forgot to add them but they exist since a long time, the only new feature
is the possibility to set styles/color values for each entry when you use the keys.

Wolfgang