On 1/9/2020 11:25, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 1/6/2020 7:08 PM, Rik Kabel wrote:
A couple of small issues with the css for epub output.

First, back-exp.lua creates, in \jobname-styles.css

    @namespace context url('%namespace%') ;

This should probably be:

    @namespace context url('http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/export') ;

That file also has:

    document,
    %namespace%div.document {
         font-size  : %size% !important ;
         max-width  : %width% !important ;
         text-width : %align% !important ;
         hyphens    : %hyphens% !important ;
    }

which contains the invalid css property text-width. Perhaps that should be text-align or text-justify.

Something else appears to be creating, in \jobname-defaults.css:

    pubfld[detail="title"],
    div.pubfld.title {
         display     : inline ;
         font-weight : italic ;
    }

which incorrectly assigns italic to font-weight when of course it  is a font-style as far as css is concerned. This can be seen in file export-example.css in the distribution.
can you make a mwe ...

Here ya go, about as minimal as I can imagine:

   \setupbackend [export=yes]
   \setupexport  []
   \starttext
   !
   \stoptext

and in the resulting export styles directory, I get:

   g:\yoiks-export\styles>grep "namespace\|weight.*italic\|text-width" *.css
   yoiks-defaults.css:@namespace context
url('http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/export') ;
   yoiks-defaults.css:     font-weight : italic ;
   yoiks-images.css:@namespace context url('%namespace%') ;
   yoiks-styles.css:@namespace context url('%namespace%') ;
   yoiks-styles.css:    text-width : justify !important ;
   yoiks-templates.css:@namespace context url('%namespace%') ;

So:

 * three unexpanded %namespace%s,
 * one invalid property (text-width),
 * and one incorrect property (font-weight should be font-style).

--
Rik