On 1/10/2020 10:59, Rik Kabel wrote:
Here ya go, about as minimal as I can imagine:

    \setupbackend [export=yes]
    \setupexport  []
    \starttext
    !
    \stoptext

and in the resulting export styles directory, I get:

    g:\yoiks-export\styles>grep "namespace\|weight.*italic\|text-width" *.css
    yoiks-defaults.css:@namespace context
url('http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/export') ;
    yoiks-defaults.css:     font-weight : italic ;
    yoiks-images.css:@namespace context url('%namespace%') ;
    yoiks-styles.css:@namespace context url('%namespace%') ;
    yoiks-styles.css:    text-width : justify !important ;
    yoiks-templates.css:@namespace context url('%namespace%') ;

So:

  * three unexpanded %namespace%s,
  * one invalid property (text-width),
  * and one incorrect property (font-weight should be font-style).

The *namespace* and *text-width* issues are now fixed, but the *font-weight : italic* fault in default.css remains.

I also note that the W3C CSS validator reports for styles.css:

   11     document, div.document     inherited is not a hyphens value :
   inherited

That validator (and others) also report a number of issues for the @counter-style rule, which seems to have changed significantly since this CSS was developed. Validators report a number of smaller issues as well.

I understand that export output is a low-priority feature.

--
Rik