On 2/11/20 4:23 PM, Rudolf Bahr wrote:

> How should it be possible to mix mkiv and lmtx, when I install "LuaMetaTeX
> 2.03.15"
> and "ConTeXt 2020.02.10 MKIV beta" in my linux directory "~/context-lmtx",
> correct
> the PATH variable after installation, do not forget a "source" on ".bashrc"
> and then
> invoke in my directory "context-lmtx" following programs:
>
> mtxrun --generate

Hi Rudolf,

how did you install ConTeXt? Did you download the proper file from
http://pragma-ade.nl/install.htm?

What is the output from "whereis mtxrun && whereis context"?

Try adding "export PATH=$PATH:~/context/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin/"
(correct the path where required) and try again.

I’m on Linux64 and I’m not experiencing these issues. And I remove the
contents of tex/texmf-cache/ regularly (I only invoke "mtxrun
--generate" after that).

> BTW, if it's important, "~/context-lmtx/tex/texmf-cache/" contains only
> "luatex-cache/context/5fe67e0bfe781ce0dde776fb1556f32e".

This is what I have there. These seem to be the standard cache contents.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk