Alessandro Perucchi schrieb am 14.06.2020 um 16:30:
Hello everyone,

I am quite new to ConTEXt, and after installed it according to the following web page : https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Installation

I’ve installed it in macOS Catalina 10.15.5.

After a successful installation (I hope), I tried to run the “First Run!” part, so I’ve downloaded the file Hello-World.tex file (via wget), and I’ve run the command “context Hello-World.tex”. I’ve attached the resulting PDF, and it looks great, except for one part, which is the figure and the text flowing around it, which is not the case here.

Is there something wrong in what I’ve done?

No, it's a bug and there is nothing wrong with the example.

Wolfgang