Hi Wolfgang,

still working on the translation... (Hans pointed out the possibilities due to the support of UTF-8, which are just great for french language)

zip: https://wiki.contextgarden.net/File:MWE_test_itemize_french.zip

I have difficulties with a simple example
file: MWE_test_itemize_french.tex

% interface=fr
\configurerdétailler[style=gras]
\débuttexte
\débutdétailler[a]
\élément Texte premiere
\élément Texte second
\findétailler
\fintexte

It works properly with "minimal" modifications of mult-def.lua
file: mult-def.lua.initial+diffminimalsetupitemize
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/File:MWE_test_itemize_french.zip

but with a more complete mult-def.lua
file: mult-def.lua.complet

I get "The control sequence at the end of the top line of your error message was never \def'ed. You can just continue as I'll forget about whatever was undefined."

Could you please help me find my way around: what do I need to pay attention to so that my other modifications don't break the whole mechanism?

Thank you again for your patience