Garulfo schrieb am 19.07.2020 um 20:27:
Thanks a lot !!

I'm beginning to be able to typeset some simple example without any struggle.

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/File:modele_bonjour_le_monde.pdf

The input file is attached in this mail.

I have only one remaining issue with this example: the indentation.
Despite \setupindenting[medium, yes], the paragraphs are not systematically indented, and I don't really understand the pattern behind it.

The point is also visible on the original english version
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/File:Hello-world.pdf

Nice work but a few changes are needed:

- You change the english text for the endsetup element which should be empty

- A few commands should remain english, e.g. \AfterPar or \newsystemmode because they are only used in the core or in modules which should work independent of the interface language

- A few of the setupstring entries are broken, e.g. cd:font appear twice and the second entry is wrong

- It would be nice to have a consistent language order, in the existing entries you moved french to the bottom but in new entries you move french to the top

Wolfgang