Have achieved a Chapter title with rules either side (see below - not an original invention!) but I want the chapter number to be part of 'My Chapter Title'; instead, the following MWE means it comes before the ChapterLeftRule. I know I can do it by actually putting the number before My Chapter title (e.g. 1 My Chapter Title), since the proper numbered version still appears in the TOC, but my preference would be to include a command in the \setuphead, if possible (so long as it still allows the numbered chapter to appear in the TOC of course). Possible?

\definefiller
  [ChapterRule]
  [alternative=rule,
   color=gray,
   height=0.8ex,
   depth=-0.6ex]

\definefiller
  [ChapterLeftRule]
  [ChapterRule]
  [left=\zerowidthnobreakspace,
   right=\quad]

\definefiller
  [ChapterRightRule]
  [ChapterRule]
  [left=\quad,
   right=\zerowidthnobreakspace]

\setuphead
  [chapter]
  [%align=middle,
   textstyle={\setcharactercasing[WORD]\ssa},
textcommand=\groupedcommand{\filler[ChapterLeftRule]}{\filler[ChapterRightRule]}]

\starttext

\chapter{My Chapter Title}

\stoptext

Julian