On 12/24/2020 3:18 PM, Jairo A. del Rio wrote:
Hi everyone!

I've recently ported TikZducks to ConTeXt and finally removed TIkZ along the way. So a new module was created. The module is called "metaducks" (lol) and it's essentially a \useMPgraphic{...} with a lot of options, most of them ported from TikZducks. For those not familiar with the package, it draws customized rubber ducks :) I want to include some more, so I'll gladly read any feedback, recommendations and suggestions. Eventually I want it to be a module on its own. The module is already in the ConTeXt Group:

https://modules.contextgarden.net/cgi-bin/module.cgi/action=details/id=105 <https://modules.contextgarden.net/cgi-bin/module.cgi/action=details/id=105>

in case anyone wants to give it a try. Here's a minimal example:

\usemodule[metaducks]
\starttext
\ducks[santa=true,mug=true]
\stoptext

I wish the best for you all. Happy holidays!
Nice!

You can add, at the end of the module:

\continueifinputfile{t-metaducks.mkvi}

\starttext
    \dorecurse{100}{
        \startTEXpage
            \randomducks % Why plural?
        \stopTEXpage
    }
\stoptext

Which means that you run the module directly you get an example.

No need to add \endinput, so just after the \protect (actually in your case there is no need for \unprotect \protect).

Thanks,

Hans

(Who looks out over water where quite often ducks swim.)